· Outbound phone calls and email communication to Healthcare Personnel to develop and grow sales
· Watch/analyze key accounts and buying patterns
· Work with clinical educators and consultants to coordinate on-site education and product introductions
· Customer service, answer phones, take orders, and process sample requests
· Maintain accurate records of calls and follow-up activity within CRM software
· Work with Microsoft Office, Fishbowl, QuickBooks and various other programs or systems
· Provide backup support to other Account managers when needed
· Provide monthly reports of activity within a given territory
· Processes & Procedures subject to change as needed.
· Other duties as assigned by Management
· This position reports to the Sales Manager
· This position has no direct reportsSkills, Qualifications & Requirements:
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 2 years previous customer service or sales experience
• CRM program (Sugar CRM or Goldmine, etc.) experience required
• Call center experience a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• QuickBooks Software and reporting experience
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Highly motivated and self-starter.
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods at a time.