Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Major duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 20-24 Hours per week (flexible with schedule desired, and can be changed week-to-week);
- Supports with breakroom maintenance and inventory.
- Supports with facilities management (guidance of visitors, contractors, etc).
- Retrieves and distributes mail (non-warehouse mail).
- Filing & scanning for Finance & Accounting Department.
- Assist with Accounts Receivable invoicing as needed
- Assist with entering AP invoices – enter into Epicor and QB, follow up as need on any issues
- Create customer credit memos to rectify billing errors.
- Conduct collections calls.
- Monitor and respond to email inboxes for accounting and finance department
- Deliver regular and reliable attendance and punctuality.
- Comply with UTAK’s policies, procedures, quality standards and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as well as safety and environmental regulations.
- Promote safety and participate in safety activities.
- Assist in the reporting of all accidents or incidents in the workplace.
- Adheres to applicable regulatory requirements such as EU IDV and EU IDVR, 21CFR, FDA, DEA, etc.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned or requested.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following education, experience, knowledge, competencies and skills:
Minimum Education, Experience, Knowledge:
- High School Diploma.
- Microsoft Suite Proficient.
- Ability to learn new systems (such as Quickbooks).
- Team oriented.
- Attention to detail.
About UTAK Laboratories:
UTAK Laboratories is a manufacturer of medical devices specifically quality control material for clinical and forensic testing laboratories. UTAK has been in business for nearly 50 years and still growing.