We are looking for dedicated Admissions Counselors to join our team and help animal lovers take the first step towards their dream of becoming a professional dog trainer, a certified veterinary assistant, and/or a certified groomer. As an Admissions Counselor, you will be explaining our programs to potential students advising them on career opportunities and assisting them through the admissions processes. We are looking for animal lovers who want to help people achieve their dreams and help animals have better lives. We offer a base salary and bonus structure. We have more leads than we can handle. NO COLD CALLS HERE!
• Desire to help people and animals
• Years of inside sales experience
• Driven to exceed goals
• Great phone voice
• Excellent active listening skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Friendly, outgoing and positive demeanor
• Computer literate with Microsoft Office experience
• Type a minimum of 40 wpm
• Excellent data entry skills
• Able to work in a fun but sometimes noisy environment
• Ability to control conversational flow
• Well organized and self-driven
• Strong work ethic
• Can work 40-45 hours per week
• A team player who enjoys working closely with other office personnel
• Ability to multi-task
• Type a minimum of 40w
Hours are generally 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday-Friday although staff works to fit the needs of potential students, so hours sometimes vary. One Saturday shift per month may be necessary.
Paid holidays, sick and vacation time off. We offer medical, vision, dental insurance, and 401(k).