Become the Best Part of PMP Management!
PMP is seeking a motivated, detailed, communicative and personable professional to join our team as an A/R coordinator, Valencia
Who We Are
Property Management Professionals LLC. (PMP) is an industry leading Association management firm providing extraordinary services to common interest developments throughout Southern California. With local division offices in Santa Clarita, Los Angeles, Thousand Oaks and Irvine, PMP delivers a level of service only a local management partner can, with the depth and breadth of support and training only seen at much larger management firms.
PMP is one of the fastest growing management firms in Southern California, which provides our team members’ a unique opportunity to evolve and grow their careers. Our extraordinary team has been the driver of PMP’s growth since inception. By delivering on our promise of extraordinary service to each of our valuable clients, PMP’s reputation as an industry leader has contributed to our growth and attracted some of the most talented professionals in the industry.
PMP’s unique company culture is one of our firm’s most prized attributes. We pride ourselves on a positive, supportive, and rewarding company culture. From the moment you visit one of our division offices or meet a member of our team, you will begin to see and feel what makes PMP’s team so unique.
Who We’re Looking For
PMP is looking for energetic, passionate, personable, and detail-oriented professionals to join our growing team. The right candidate will embrace change, celebrate innovation, and have an unwavering passion for providing extraordinary customer service to our valuable clients.
Tasks to include but not limited to:
- Process and post all assessment checks and misc. payments received (physical and electronic)
- Deposit all payments received to individual bank accounts via bank scanners
- Process all forms of returned payments and send out account notifications
- Request refunds as needed
- Research and respond to payment inquiries
- Manage payment adjustments on individual accounts
- Process waiver requests as needed
- Review and process monthly automatic withdrawals
- Record changes to automatic payment enrollments
- · Perform funds transfers between internal and external bank accounts