Crissair, Inc. has manufactured quality precision components for nearly every airframe manufacturer and major subcontractor in the industry - both for military and commercial aircraft.
Crissair’s primary objective is designing, developing and manufacturing superior quality hydraulic, fuel and pneumatic system components of all complexity levels. Strict design specifications and rigorous quality criteria are the essential factors in Crissair’s success.
We are located in the Valencia Commerce Center, near the 5 and 126 freeway. We work a 4 day / 10 hour schedule, with occasional overtime on Friday!
We are looking for experienced and entry-level technicians.
Performs any and all A&T operations within the department. Tests completed assemblies per ATP using specialized tools. Refers to technical drawings and written instructions. Reassembles or reworks rejected parts.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other tasks and duties may be required as directed.
- Set-up tests as required.
- Drill parts using micro-drills and lathes.
- Read pressure gauges and flow meters and accurately log data to ATP requirements.
- Swedge noses to form 37° and 45° conical.
- Lock-wire and torque seal parts.
- Follow daily dispatch reports and other direction from supervisor.
- Maintain accurate parts and part count for each job.
- Install internal components using arbor press and proper fixtures.
- Identify causes for test failures, rework, and suggest corrective action as required. Submit to supervisor for approval.
- Set up and operate micro laser weld machine.
- Set up and operate drill press for crimp roll.
- Seek and document lean ideas to improve efficiency in the department.
- Maintain all hand tools in clean working condition.
- Notify supervisor of any equipment that requires repair.
- Keep work station and test equipment clean and free of unnecessary debris.
- Properly handle and dispose of chemicals used.
- Maintain all safety standards and use safety equipment as required.
- Identify any routings discrepancy and notify supervisor so changes can be made if necessary.
- Read and understand blueprints.
- Understand basic hydraulic concepts for the function of gauges, flow meters, and assemblies in hydraulic systems.
- Maintain a 100% quality rating and less than .1% rejected components (caused by tech damage).
CRISSAIR, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS ARE CONSIDERED ON THE BASIS OF SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION CREED, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, AGE, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ANCESTRY, MARITAL STATUS, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, MEDICAL CONDITION, GENETIC INFORMATION OR CHARACTERISTICS, GENDER AND GENDER IDENTITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED STATUS. PLEASE NOTE, THE COMPANY PROVIDES GOODS AND SERVICES TO THE US GOVERNMENT UNDER THE INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS (ITAR) AND MUST COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENT THAT ALL EMPLOYEES BE US CITIZENS OR PERMANENT US RESIDENTS WITH VALID GREEN CARDS.