Mellady Direct Marketing is a marketing company located in Santa Clarita, CA. Our services include printing, mailing, online marketing, graphic design, and marketing campaign creation. We work hard to provide the best possible “above and beyond” service to our clients. We are honored to say that our continued success comes from the success we have brought to our clients.
Mellady Direct Marketing is seeking a professional to serve as an Assistant Marketing Coordinator to help coordinate planning and implementation of print, direct mail and marketing campaigns. This position requires communication with clients, vendors, and coworkers, and works directly with upper management. The ideal candidate would have strong interpersonal skills, be extremely well organized, be able to creatively solve problems.
To be successful as an Assistant Marketing Coordinator, candidates should be willing to learn, ask questions and meet each challenge directly. Candidates must be comfortable with computers and excel at both verbal and written communication. This position will allow the candidate to learn multiple This job has opportunity for upward mobility into a marketing coordinator and account executive position.
Assistant Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Create social media, email, and online marketing campaigns which may include copywriting, graphic design and/or video creation
- Assist in preparing estimates, opening work orders, creating purchase orders, scheduling production, and coordinating with clients
- Assist in marketing campaign implementation including timelines, consulting, copywriting, and graphic design
- Provide updates, feedback, and support to clients regarding projects
- Troubleshoot issues and use creative solutions to fix problems
- Doing everything possible to ensure client satisfaction
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field preferred
- Marketing experience, or interest in learning marketing required
- Working knowledge of customer service, account management, planning and project coordination required
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite required
- Experience in graphic design programs and marketing tools (Constant Contact, MailChimp, PRWeb, Social Media Platforms, Hootsuite, WordPress, etc.) preferred
- Desire to be proactive, learn and create a positive experience for others
- Must be able to speak and read English fluently