A leader in foundation repair located in the Valencia area is seeking an experience Bookkeeper to join their team on a temporary basis. *May go permanent for the right candidate!
Seeking a trustworthy candidate who works efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. A bookkeeper can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, you should be prompt, honest, detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision makers.
What you need:
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll processes
- Maintains AP records and prepares checks for partner signature then files with supporting vendor invoices
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations for all bank accounts
- Performs bookkeeping, write-up and financial statements for affiliated companies and designated clientele
- Proficiency and experience with QuickBooks
Compensation is $18/Hour
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30a to 5:30p
Location: Valencia, CA
Apply right away or call (661) 254-4026 and ask for Joey. We can't wait to hear from you!