A CPA firm located in the Valencia area is seeking an Accountant/Full-Charge Bookkeeper to join their team on a temp to hire basis.
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. An accountant can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision makers.
What you need:
- Maintains write-up records and prepares monthly financial statement for the firm
- Maintains AP records and prepares checks for partner signature then files with supporting vendor invoices
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations for all bank accounts
- Performs bookkeeping, write-up and financial statements for affiliated companies and designated clientele
- Records cash receipts in the general ledger and prepares reconciliation with VPM records
- Occasional overtime required and use of personal vehicle may be required
Compensation is $20-$22/Hour (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
Location: Valencia, CA
Apply right away or call 661.254.4026 and ask for Joey. We can't wait to hear from you!