Come Join Panera Bread! - an award-winning leader in the restaurant industry.
In the role of Catering Lead, you will work in a fast-paced environment to ensure that our guests receive great food and service. You will be responsible to prepare and deliver all catered orders accurately and on time. You will also use your marketing and sales skills to generate new business for catering at Panera Bread.
This is a first shift position - typically Monday-Friday (occasional Saturdays) - hours are generally early morning to mid-afternoon. You can make GREAT TIPS!
- A customer service, production and sales position for an individual who is organized, detail oriented and focused on giving great service
- Has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Panera bakery and catering specific menus
- Take, place and prepare catering orders and teach others to do so effectively
- Maintain accurate and detailed customer database, collect payments and follow up with catering clients to ensure satisfaction
- Participates in community marketing and builds strong relationships to expand the catering business
- Keep work area neat and clean while following all safety and sanitation procedures
- Display an ability to interact positively with all team members, managers and clients on a consistent basis
- Valid driver license, clean drivers record and reliable transportation for local deliveries
- Proof of insurance
- Excellent customer service skills - must be polite, courteous, respectful, and maintain a professional appearance.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within an organization
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule with early start times
- Must pass a background check
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Food service or retail sales experience preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs, and be able to bend, reach, push, pull, and stand for long periods of time with or without reasonable accommodations
We offer a competitive wage commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, disability, paid-time off, 401K, a scholarship program and other employee benefits.
Qualified candidates will be contacted directly.
Come grow with us - join one of the fastest growing concepts in the country!