Cruise Vacation Planner (Outbound Sales)
Princess Cruises is an innovative, globally expanding travel company looking for highly-motivated sales professionals who love travel and strive to exceed goals. If that describes you, read on!
We are looking for driven, entrepreneurial Cruise Vacation Planners to join our high-profile outbound sales team. You’ll not only play a crucial role in guiding guests to exceptional travel experiences, you’ll earn uncapped bonus potential based on your ability to provide the best sales and service experience. You’ll get exceptional travel perks, such as discounted cruises and travel for you and your family. You’ll also be joining a recognized leader in worldwide cruising that takes more than one million guests each year to more than 300 worldwide destinations on six continents.
The next training class starts on January 13, 2020
Deadline for applications: December 13, 2019
Cruise Vacation Planners (CVPs) meet and exceed personal sales targets by initiating interactions with past guests and prospects who have expressed an interest in taking a Princess cruise, via a high volume of outbound calls, emails and using social media tools. We will provide leads and product training, you will reach out and build your book of business. You’ll understand guests’ travel needs, discuss current promotional options, guide them in making confident vacation choices, follow up to complete bookings, and build long-lasting relationships with your customer base.
Located at Princess Cruises’ headquarters in beautiful Santa Clarita, California, Cruise Vacation Planners enjoy a professional, high-energy work environment in a company dedicated to your success.
Successful candidates are…
- Excited to sell cruise vacations. Selling vacation experiences requires great listening skills to understand what matters to a guest, as well as the ability to ask for and close the sale. At times, you’ll need to be resilient in the face of rejection. You’ll also need to enjoy building relationships and looking after your guests.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated to build a loyal customer base via outbound communication efforts, including calls, emails, referral development, networking social media tools and company hosted sales events.
- Great at time management and multi-tasking: Need to manage those outbound calls, follow up on emails and leads, and manage guest communications, creating strong relationships
- Computer-savvy: Efficient with email and comfortable mastering new systems. Prior experience with Excel and Outlook are preferred.
Benefits and perks…
- Uncapped, performance-based compensation: Compensation structure includes a base hourly minimum wage plus sales-driven bonuses. Once you’ve completed the 12-week paid training, your pay is driven by your ability to sell cruise vacations. The more you sell, the more you make.
- Travel perks: Enjoy and experience discounted cruises and travel for you and your family.
- Monday to Friday work schedule: Schedules are organized around normal business hours. Occasional weekend overtime is available during peak sales periods, but not required.
- Benefits package: Benefits for you and eligible family member begin on the first day of employment, with no waiting period and include company shared medical, dental, and Health Savings Accounts as well as employee paid vision and flexible spending accounts. The company also pays for term life insurance and long term disability coverage. Employees can purchase optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- Paid time off includes holidays, vacation, and sick time.
- Professional development: Tuition reimbursement is available for relevant subjects up to 80% with a maximum of $3,000 per year, plus a wide selection of business courses through our in-house Discover U.
- 401(k) with company match and Employee Stock Purchase Plan offering up to a 15% discount on the fair market value of CCL stock.
- Commuter perks: Rideshare, financial incentives for using public transit, and free onsite parking.
Your CVP journey: Once you submit your application and pass the initial assessment, there is a 40-minute online evaluation you can complete at your convenience. Successful candidates are invited to our in-person recruiting event. New hires then receive 12 weeks of paid training in our product, systems, and selling best practices. Once training is complete, your true earning potential begins: we provide leads, you build relationships and convert those leads to loyal clients. There is a very real learning curve in the first year, but as you sharpen your skills and build your book of business your earnings will continue to grow.
Compensation structure includes a base hourly minimum wage plus sales-driven bonuses.
- Training period: Approximately $3,200/month including training completion bonuses
- First year selling: typical performers earn $50k/year and top performers $80k/year
- Experienced CVPs: typical performers earn $65/year and top performers earn $100k+
Next steps: The upcoming training class starts on January 13, 2020. Apply now and set sail on an exciting new career!Apply Here!
About Princess Cruises
Princess Cruises is a recognized leader in worldwide cruise vacations, operating a fleet of 17 ships renowned for our innovative design and exceptional customer service. With the addition of new ships including Sky Princess in October 2019, Enchanted Princess in June 2020, and more on the horizon, the business is growing fast.
Princess Cruises is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.www.princess.com/careers/ #ZR ; SALES ; INSIDE SALES; SALES CONSULTANT; TRAVEL; TRAVEL SALES; TRAVEL CONSULTANT; TRAVEL AGENT;