Inside Sales / Customer Relationship Rep for Fast-Growing, Community-Focused Brand
Our state-of-the-art Sales & Customer Service Center is looking to build on our biggest strength: our teammates! We are searching for energetic inside sales / customer relationship representatives with GREAT communication skills. Must have strong time management, willingness to learn and a desire to have FUN at work. You would be a great fit for our team if you like to combine superior listening and communication skills with an outgoing personality to build instant rapport so that you can earn bonuses every month. If you are assertive, like to win and enjoy talking to people to help them see the value in new products, this is the job for you! We provide in-depth training and a pathway to success!
TSI is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies world-wide with Call Center operations throughout the US, Mexico and Latin America and world headquarters in Valencia, CA. We are disrupting the world of outsourcing and benefit from our leadership position in an industry experiencing strong year-over-year growth. Our client is the industry leader in its space within sports marketing and promotion…
Company Culture & Mission:
TSI makes outsourcing simple so that our clients can focus on their core business and drive sales growth. TSI is the sales, customer service and back-office support engine behind many top brands, products and services. We are very selective with the partners with whom we engage as well as the teammates we invite to be a part of our family. This keeps us focused on our Values: Transparency, Passion, Giving Back, Results and Fun!
NEW office / Great Team Work Environment
Entrepreneurial / Fast-Paced Environment
Opportunities for Advancement
Greater Los Angeles. Newly opened office is FWY close in Valencia, CA. Work to be conducted in Valencia office.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Our inside sales and customer relationship team helps find new customers, retain current customers, and develop innovative solutions to improve our product and service. You will play a crucial role in establishing relationships and marketing our company’s brand via phone in a way that is positive, honest, and professional. Responsibilities include:
- Follow an outlined script to advertise our products via phone to interested clients in a manner that is professional and honest.
- Facilitate the entire sales process from initiation of original call to finalization of account set-up for each customer you speak with.
- Maintain an organized workspace and updates, and product information so it is readily accessible for reference and to answer questions.
- Listen attentively to consumer questions and provide answers that are knowledgeable and insightful to encourage product sale.
- Showcase the company’s strengths and highlight our brand by talking exclusively about the characteristics that make our organization unique.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)