SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Service Rep provides customer service support for contractors and homeowners regarding chargeable service and warranty issues. Schedules Service Technicians within a geographic region to perform warranty and service repairs.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide quality customer service and customer care in support for customers and homeowners.
• Process and review service requests in a timely fashion.
• Communicate professionally with customers regarding product and business issues.
• Support the customer service process by working extensively with Outside Sales Representatives, Production personnel, and Scheduling.
• Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years experience in customer service
• Previous customer service or construction experience preferred
• High School diploma required, some college preferred
• Read, write and understand English
• Work independently, at times under high stress and pressure
• Sense of urgency; meeting of deadlines
• Excellent customer service skills
• Computer literacy and ability to learn new computer software programs
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to multitask and work in a high-call volume
• Experience with Microsoft excel, word
Champion Windows is a family owned and operated company with many long term employees.
• The dress is business casual
• 40 hours a week, Monday –Thursday 7:00-4:15, Friday 7-12:00
• Very fast paced
• Champion is in the construction industry so personality, language, pace, and attitude need to fit that environment.