Shield HealthCare is looking for a Call Center Customer Service Agent to assist our customers with their telephone orders (no selling required). The position has a set schedule, Monday through Friday, no nights or weekends.
Shield HealthCare offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, vacation and sick days, holiday pay, and continuous training.
- Handle incoming and outgoing customer service calls (average 75 per shift)
- Resolve common customer concerns
- Accurately enter customer order information into Customer Relationship Management database
- Process documentation requests for initials orders, renewals, and addendums
- Meet monthly performance expectations as assigned by Management
- Minimum 1-year customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak, read and write in English, Spanish preferred
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- $15-17/hour plus incentives
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Sick and Vacation Days
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Education Assistance
Since 1957, Shield Healthcare has provided high-quality healthcare services while focusing on customer satisfaction and employee achievement. We are dedicated to fulfilling the medical supply needs of consumers and the caregiving community while maintaining a 99% overall customer satisfaction rating.