Shield Healthcare has been a leader in medical supplies since 1957 and is a service organization dedicated to fulfilling the medical supply needs of consumers and the caregiving community with a focus on customer satisfaction. We have an overall satisfaction rating of 99% and take pride in maintaining that score. Over the years, Shield HealthCare has expanded nationally with current service locations in Arkansas, California, Colorado, Illinois, Texas and Washington.
We are currently seeking a qualified Customer Service Representative to work in our Valencia Call Center. Our agents process telephone orders from patients and referral sources in a fast paced, high volume environment. The primary function of this position is to provide excellent customer service.
Salary & Benefits:
· $15 - $16 per hour, plus monthly incentives
· Medical, Dental and Vision
· Personal, Sick and Vacation Days
· Flexible Spending Account
· Life & Disability Insurance
· Education Assistance
· Employee Discounts
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Handle an average of 100 inbound calls per day
· Key customer orders into our system during each call
· Perform follow-up on pending customer orders
· Resolve common customer concerns
· Meet monthly productivity and quality goals
· Ability to speak, read and write both English and Spanish is preferred, but not required
· Requires a minimum of 2 years related customer service experience in a fast paced environment
· Typing speed of at least 35 wpm
· Ability to multi-task
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated problem solving ability
Career-minded individuals will find our business challenging and our reputation for excellence just one of the rewards we have to offer. To further enhance this tradition of excellence, our employees participate in continuous training and development programs in a variety of disciplines.
To apply for the position, please visit our website at: https://www.shieldhealthcare.com/company/careers/