Data Entry/Customer Service
American Hakko Products, Inc., a leading Manufacturing Company of High-Quality Tools for the Electronics Industry, has an immediate opening for a Data Entry/Customer Service Rep, who is creative, and energetic, with a passion to help customers.
We are looking for a Data Entry/Customer Service Rep. with strong data entry skills and the ability to process a high volume of phone and email inquiries daily. Verify data by comparing it to the source document. Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures. Prepares source data for computer entry. Perform customer service functions, strong attention to detail and follow through on customer issues, with a passion for helping customers, and other duties as assigned.
· High energy, self-motivated person with the ability to quickly learn detailed information.
· Good interpersonal skills, initiative and follow through to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Ability to navigate a computerized data system, document, and research customer concerns.
· Proficient with customers on the phone/e-mail
· Ability to excel in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
· Strong work ethic, detail-oriented.
· Proficient with MS Office and Salesforce.
· Ability to interact and work effectively with customers and co-workers, as well as work independently.
· Accuracy and multi-tasking are required.
· Must type a minimum of 35wpm.
· Excellent written and communication skills.
· Data entry experience is a must
· Previous experience as a customer service representative
· Experience in a technical user support environment and troubleshooting electronics preferred but not required
· Corporate phone sales
· Process electronic orders
High School Diploma or equivalent working experience
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 (Depending on Experience)
Monday – Friday, 7:30am to 4:00pm
Medical and Dental Insurance
Vacation and Sick Pay
401k/Profit Sharing Plan