Become the Best Part of PMP Management!
PMP Management is seeking a motivated, detailed, communicative and personable professional to join our team as the Director of Accounting.
Who We Are
Property Management Professionals LLC. (PMP) is an industry leading Association management firm providing extraordinary services to common interest developments throughout Southern California. With local division offices in Santa Clarita, Los Angeles, Thousand Oaks, and Irvine, PMP delivers a level of service only a local management partner can, with the depth and breadth of support and training only seen at much larger management firms.
PMP is one of the fastest growing management firms in Southern California, which provides our team members’ a unique opportunity to evolve and grow their careers. Our extraordinary team has been the driver of PMP’s growth and success since inception. By delivering on our promise of extraordinary service to each of our valuable clients, PMP’s reputation as an industry leader has contributed to our growth and attracted some of the most talented professionals in the industry.
PMP’s unique company culture is one of our firm’s most prized attributes. We pride ourselves on a positive, supportive, and rewarding company culture. From the moment you visit one of our division offices or meet a member of our team, you will begin to see and feel what makes PMP’s culture so unique.
Who We’re Looking For
PMP is looking for energetic, passionate, personable, and detail-oriented professionals to join our growing team. The right candidate will embrace change, celebrate innovation, and have an unwavering passion for providing extraordinary customer service to our valuable clients.
◊ Position Description: Director of Accounting, Valencia
The Director of Accounting will serve as the leader for the Accounting Team, developing team members, implementing and streamlining systems for collecting, analyzing and reporting financial data, and maximizing the quality and accuracy of the Accounting Department’s end product.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversee all accounting activities including close process, financial reporting, AP/AR processing and other key accounting disciplines
• Serve as Corporate Controller, preparing monthly financial statement and working directly with ownership on corporate financial reviews and decisions
• Coordinate timely, accurate monthly and annual close processes
• Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures
• Coordinate with the Accounting Team to prepare and distribute monthly financial reports for clients
• Prepare annual budgets, reviewing, collecting and analyzing financial data, while training the Accounting Team to do the same
• Oversee the department’s day to day operations
• Identify, hire and develop Accounting Team Members
• Pursue and identify opportunities to streamline processes and procedures
• Create Standard Operating Procedures for all accounting tasks
• Work closely with the Property Management Team and develop staff to meet shared objectives
• Work with property management software to troubleshoot and resolve unforeseen issues
• Perform monthly job streaming tasks
• Implement policies and procedures to mitigate department liabilities
• Manage vacation, sick coverage for department team members
• Work closely with financial institutions on new programs and platforms
• Manage and maintain filing systems
• Meet with Board Member clients as necessary
• Special projects & tasks as assigned