Electronic Repair Technician
American Hakko Products, Inc. a leading manufacturing Company of High-Quality Tools for the Electronic Industry is searching for an entry-level position as Electronic Repair Technician, with potential growth to Engineer assistant. The ideal candidate will support the engineering and maintenance departments under the Product Division in various hands-on tasks involving the product and customer samples. This position also involves record keeping, reporting, and data management so the ideal candidate will be organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask. Candidates that have excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to learn quickly will excel at this position with the opportunity to grow within the organization.
Essential Job Functions:
· Have a basic understanding of the products and the industry. Able to operate, repair and demonstrate the products.
· Provide customers explanations regarding technical issues and prepare process reports as needed, translating into terms that others recognize and understand.
· Open, monitor, and update support cases for customers to return their product for service and escalate cases as necessary.
· Support Repair Technician by preparing quotations for customer products that have been returned for service and closing/filing of completed cases.
· Interacting with the customer to obtain a resolution to the case.
· Work with Engineering to maintain company knowledgebase content as necessary.
· Other duties as necessary to support the Product Division.