We’re looking for an event coordinator with a marketing background, professional experience, and a great desire to learn and work in a fast pace environment. Responsible for various tasks and support for the marketing and administrative department. Hard worker, proactive and quick learner with strong communication and organizational skills. Proficient with computer skills and new technologies.
Our company is expanding quickly, having the need of dynamic self-motivated addition to our team.
Responsibility and Duties:
· Planning and setting budgets, selecting sponsors, planning date and venue arrangements, promotion designs, invitation creation, compiling invite list, and other tasks and needed.
· Managing event calendar keeping track of the whole planning process, expenses, costs estimates, due dates, etc.
· Report to CEO and assistant about the progress and status of events.
· Maintain a good relationship with all the organization's Injury Institute sponsors, and always looking for new opportunities.
· Report monthly expenses estimated with the accounting department and CEO for financial decisions.
· Work hand in hand with Graphic Designer Director for promotion designs and posts.
· Renewal of association memberships and magazines.
· Webinar planning (setting updates, looking for speakers, participants, and the whole organization process)
· Reviewing files and records to answer requests for information.
· In charge of practice sessions with speakers and hosting the webinar.
· Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop strategies
· Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed.
· Support for SEO inquiries to our provider.
· Continuously improve through feedback
· Assist other departments if required by the business.