We are looking for an experienced Plumber to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from leak repairs to commercial service systems. A successful plumber must have a thorough knowledge of plumbing systems. They are patient individuals with a practical mind and manual dexterity, able to work efficiently with great attention to detail. The goal is to install and maintain well-functioning systems that transport water, waste, gases etc.
• Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
• Cut, assemble and install piping systems
• Install and maintain water supply systems
• Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)Repair or rep
lace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
• Repair domestic plumbing fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.
• Install and maintain gas systems
• Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems
• Proven experience as a plumber
• Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
• Working knowledge of boiler and pump systems a plus
• Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, power tools, cable and jetting machines etc.)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Friendly with a great deal of patience
• Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
• Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship
• Valid license to practice profession
• Able to pass background check