Animal Behavior College is currently seeking an experienced Finance Assistant to join our team, and assist the Student Finance Supervisor with processing student enrollment paperwork, and loan documents. In addition, the Finance Assistant will process all forms of payments by the student, or from government agencies to complete the enrollment process. Candidates for this position should have extreme attention to detail, while working in a fast pace environment. This position is ideal for individuals who have great organization and time management skills, excellent initiative, follow through, and outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Additionally, candidates must have good interpersonal skills as needed to work well in a team environment.
Please note, this position is full-time temporary, but may become permanent.
Essential Functions and responsibilities:
- Coordinate Ability to Benefit Test (ATB)
- Contacting state agencies regarding student tuition payments
- Making follow up calls and helping out with various other day to day operations that help students enroll in the college
- Performing various special projects and duties as assigned
- Generating reports
- Fill in for other employees when they are out
Hours are generally 9:00am-5:30pm Monday - Friday. Overtime and 1 weekend shift every other month will be necessary. Pay is $15.00 per hour. We offer health benefits, vacation and sick paid time off, and 401k.