Why Join Us? We’ve been at the forefront of 3D printing innovation for more than 30 years. We’re trusted worldwide by leading manufacturers and groundbreaking designers, makers, thinkers and doers.
LOCATION: Valencia CA
We are looking for a friendly, flexible, and customer-oriented Front Desk / HR - Legal Administrator to perform receptionist and clerical duties at the main desk of our North American headquarters. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression. If you like a variety of work, this Front Desk job will also include some human resources and legal administrative responsibilities.
· Front Desk responsibilities, including:
· Greet, welcome and check in guests (employees, customers, contractors, vendors, etc.) in compliance with Stratasys security policies
· Answer employee and guest questions and address or escalate complaints
· Answer all incoming calls professionally and acting resourceful to redirect them to others.
· Provide support to Human Resources by performing a variety of administrative duties, including:
· Initiate purchase requisitions and enter purchase orders into ERequestor
· Assemble new hire orientation packets,
· Support the talent acquisition team with interview schedules and background investigation process,
· Track and monitor data including training records, contractor data and similar information,
· Scan employee files and support other HR projects/programs.
· File, organize, scan, copy and fax employee and HR documents
· Provide support to corporate counsel by performing a variety of administrative duties, including:
· Drafting legal correspondence; prepare, proofread, transcribe and/or redline legal documents,
· Draft communications with outside counsel and/or customers.
· Follow-up on outstanding contracts, process and distribute documents and update reports
· File, organize, scan, copy and fax legal documents
· Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them; assist employees with mail and postage questions
· Monitor office and break room supplies and place orders when necessary
· Maintain the front lobby, desk area and Customer Lunchroom to ensure a professional appearance and provide a welcoming and pleasant environment for visitors
· Provide backup support to other assistants within the department
· Miscellaneous departmental tasks