Position Description Healthcare Associates will be responsible for collecting reprocessed medical equipment in a hospital. You will be working with surgical, non-invasive and vascular equipment within areas of the hospital such as Operating Rooms and Sterile Processing Departments. This is a great opportunity for you to gain medical experience! You will have a flexible schedule and an opportunity to grow and expand into new opportunities while earning supplemental income and learning about the medical device industry. Responsibilities:
• Visit assigned hospitals weekly to collect products to be reprocessed
• Package and ship product to client manufacturing plant
• Document and log daily collections totals
• Notify the local Sales team of shipping supply needs
• Appropriate PPE is provided to all employees prior to the start of assignments.
• 30 hours a week IQVIA takes the approach to helping customers drive healthcare forward in this challenging, fast-paced environment. We help customers accelerate results, improve patient outcomes, and unleash new opportunities.
• An active and unrestricted driver license is required for this position
• High school diploma or equivalent • Reliable vehicle for transportation
• Must be comfortable with basic software programs and Microsoft operating system
• Excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail
• Ability to lift 30-50 lbs
• Duties may require compliance with client requirements that all those performing services on-site be fully vaccinated Experience in healthcare, general labor, warehouse or customer service, is beneficial for this position. However, training is provided. LFT1 IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status