Neotech Products LLC is looking to expand its in house team of diverse and talented staff. As a B-Corporation, we pride ourselves on working hard, having fun and "Making a Difference".
· Required to always Comply with all current Local, State, and Federal laws.
· Maintains all Confidential Personnel Files and acts as liaison for the company in any litigation as needed.
· Responsible for all aspects of Recruitment from Job Description, Posting, Interview to Offer Letter
· Responsible for Onboarding and maintaining all documentation upon hire, transfer or status change.
· Responsible for Training on all policies and procedures along with applying them throughout the company.
· Assist with maintaining, updating, and training of any Company Policy changes or Employee Handbook
· Act as liaison/mediator/advisor as needed after chain of command is pursued, remaining unbiased and fair to the situation while continuing to keep the Companies’ best interest in mind.
· Assist or advise management with Disciplinary Actions as needed including seeking legal advice or counsel.
· Monitor, report, investigate ad address any Potential Incidents with all employees and retrain if necessary.
· Responsible for maintaining all Benefits from enrollment, renewals and supplemental programs offered.
· Responsible for all aspects of Payroll from enrollment in software, training, timekeeping, reporting & reconciliation including maintaining of proper documentation.
· Coordinate with management on Annual Reviews, maintain documentation and process change orders accordingly.
· Assist management in Succession Planning, Budgets and Salary Ranges per job description.
· Lead Exit Interviews or Terminations as needed with proper documentation requirements.
· Ensure that the Company Culture remains intact while complying with all safety and legal requirements daily.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
This position reports to the president.• Required Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources Manager positions.
• Preferred 5+ years/ experience in office management positions.
• Human Resources certification a plus
• Required Bi-Lingual in English/Spanish.
• Experience in investigating, reporting and resolving any conflicts or incidences to avoid potential litigation
• Experience in Staffing/Training/Supervising of many employees.
• Experience with recruiting from Executives, office staff or laborers.
• Ability to maintain all benefits from 401(k) to supplement insurances.
• Ability to train, support and mentor personnel
• Exceptional organizational skills are required.
• Ability to de-escalate, negotiate, communicate effectively, remain confidential and unbiased.