Who We Are:
Brown International LLC, is a global OEM of citrus fruit processing equipment and systems. Significant presence and brand recognition within our target markets and industries with a strong emphasis on total customer satisfaction and new product development. Aggressive growth and cultural change objectives are driven by innovation, continuous improvement, and entrepreneurial contributions
This position is responsible for the installation, troubleshooting, repairing and maintenance of processing equipment according to safety and productive maintenance systems to achieve customer satisfaction and departmental objectives.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs repairs, overhauls, preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment to ensure full customer satisfaction regarding equipment performance and service.
- Troubleshoots equipment problems to reduce productivity losses.
- Implements long term corrective actions to avoid repeat issues.
- Maintains spare parts inventory to support production and customer needs while maintaining budget and inventory objectives.
- Documents and reports machine performance, corrective actions, maintenance activities, parts utilization, and inventory to achieve efficiency and regular operation of equipment.
- Follows all standard work procedures, safety regulations, and policies to maintain a safe working environment.
- Must be flexible to work overtime, weekends, and any shift to meet business demands.
- Must be able to work at assigned customer plant and travel to other customer plants as needed to meet business demands.
- May periodically travel domestically and internationally.
- TPC training program must be completed
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows proper safety procedures and safeguards others’ safety at all times, understanding the obligation to refuse to perform any tasks that are unsafe.
- Maintains work assigned area or normal working area so that it is clean and orderly.
- Assist others in need and help to improve their skills.
- Accept all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Relevant experience working as a maintenance technician or repairing equipment
- Experience working with hand tools
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and customers
- Ability to work under pressure with a high degree of professionalism and customer service
- Ability to work efficiently and with little to no direct supervision or alone
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical skills (sensors, PLCs, circuits, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Capable of pushing, pulling, and lifting up 50 pounds
- Capable of standing and walking up to 12 hours a day
- Capable of climbing, bending, squatting, kneeling, and reaching above shoulder height
- Capable of working in hot or humid environment.
Brown International is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, ancestry, race, sex (including pregnancy and sexual orientation/gender identity), color, religion, national origin, parental status, marital status, political affiliation, family medical history or genetic information, military or veteran status, disability, medical condition, or any other non-merit based factor or status protected by federal, state or local law.