- Are you a top-performing salesperson?
- Are you an experienced Solar Consultant that is tired of driving to and from appointments?
- Are you looking for an opportunity that values you and has great bonus potential?
- Are you passionate and sales driven? Like to crush your goals?
- Want an opportunity to earn 6 figures in a fun, high-growth industry?
If you answered yes to the questions above...we want you to join our family-oriented team! Our state-of-the-art Contact Center is looking to build on our biggest strength: our teammates!
We are seeking experienced Inside Solar Sales Representatives to join our ELITE TEAM of sales professionals from our inbound/outbound call center. You will be the direct point of contact during the sales process with customers of our client, a leader in the solar industry. Inside Sales Representatives do not need to go out in the field, they conduct their sales activities virtually (from our contact center) and are responsible for reviewing package options, explaining savings opportunities, demonstrating value, answering questions and CLOSING THE SALE!
You will conduct a preliminary survey of the home’s viability for solar, prepare sales proposals and presentations, and work with customers to complete the necessary documentation required to close the sale. Our Inside Sales Representatives provide an extraordinary experience making the sales experience easy and understandable for customers. The ideal candidate is self-driven, highly motivated, and ready to hit the ground running! We will provide thorough training to guarantee your success and pave the way for your career path. Those who demonstrate the attitude and aptitude needed to excel will be able to achieve income of $100k+ /year.
- Sell solar products to owners or agents of homes.
- Meet and exceed weekly sales quotas.
- Communicate courteously with customers to ensure needs and expectations are met.
- Prepare sales proposals and presentations to obtain a sale contract and necessary documents.
- Prepare appropriate specifications and compute system costs through company software.
- Manage collection efforts on up-front payments.
- Advise customers about solar system additions including mounts, batteries, and other system upgrades.
- Contact customers throughout installation process to ensure customer satisfaction and develop referrals.
- Maintain customer information in CRM.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of solar systems and solar industry changes.
TSI is one of the fastest-growing outsourcing companies worldwide with Contact Center operations throughout the US, Mexico, and Latin America and world headquarters in Valencia, CA. We are disrupting the world of outsourcing and benefit from our leadership position in an industry experiencing strong year-over-year growth.
Company Culture & Mission
TSI makes outsourcing simple so that our clients can focus on their core business and drive sales growth. TSI is the sales, customer service, and back-office support engine behind many top brands, products, and services. We are very selective with the partners with whom we engage as well as the teammates we invite to be a part of our family. This keeps us focused on our Values: People, Passion, Balance, Transparency, Results and Fun!