Holland America Line is currently looking for highly-motivated sales professionals who love travel and strive to exceed goals. If that describes you, read on!
We want driven, entrepreneurial inside sales consultants, or what we call Personal Cruise Consultants, to join our high-profile outbound sales team co-located on the Santa Clarita campus of Princess Cruises. You’ll not only play a crucial role in guiding gueststo exceptional travel experiences, you’ll earn uncapped bonus potential based on your ability to provide the best sales and service experience. You’ll get exceptional travel perks, such as discounted cruises and travel for you and your family.
The next training class starts on October 14, 2019
Deadline for applications: September 20, 2019
Personal Cruise Consultants (PCCs) meet and exceed personal sales targets by initiating interactions with past guests and prospects who have expressed an interest in taking a Holland America Line cruise, via a high volume of outbound calls, emails and using social media tools. We will provide leads and product training, you will reach out and build your book of business. You’ll understand guests’ travel needs, discuss current promotional options, guide them in making confident vacation choices, follow up to complete bookings, and build long-lasting relationships with your customer base.
Located in beautiful Santa Clarita, California, Personal Cruise Consultants enjoy a professional, high-energy work environment in a company dedicated to your success.
Successful candidates are…
- Excited to sell cruise vacations. Selling vacation experiences requires great listening skills to understand what matters to a guest, as well as the ability to ask for and close the sale. At times, you’ll need to be resilient in the face of rejection. You’ll also need to enjoy building relationships and looking after your guests.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated to build a loyal customer base via outbound communication efforts, including calls, emails, referral development, networking social media tools and company hosted sales events.
- Great at time management and multi-tasking: Need to manage those outbound calls, follow up on emails and leads, and manage guest communications, creating strong relationships
- Computer-savvy: Efficient with email and comfortable mastering new systems. Prior experience with Excel and Outlook are preferred.
Benefits and perks…
- Uncapped, performance-based compensation: Compensation structure includes a base hourly minimum wage plus sales-driven bonuses. Once you’ve completed up to 12weeks of paid training, your pay is driven by your ability to sell cruise vacations. The more you sell, the more you make.
- Travel perks: Enjoy and experience discounted cruises and travel for you and your family.
- Monday to Friday work schedule: Schedules are organized around normal business hours. Occasional weekend overtime is available during peak sales periods, but not required.
- Benefits package: Benefits for you and eligible family member begin on the first day of employment, with no waiting period and include company shared medical, dental, and Health Savings Accounts as well as employee paid vision and flexible spending accounts. The company also pays for term life insurance and long term disability coverage. Employees can purchase optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- Paid time off includes holidays, vacation, and sick time.
- Professional development:Tuition reimbursement is available for relevant subjects up to 80% with a maximum of $3,000 per year, plus a wide selection of business courses through our in-house Discover U.
- 401(k) with company match and Employee Stock Purchase Plan offering up to a 15% discount on the fair market value of CCL stock.
- Commuter perks:Rideshare, financial incentives for using public transit, and free onsite parking.
Your PCC journey: Once you submit your application and pass the initial assessment, there is a 40-minute online evaluation you can complete at your convenience. Successful candidates are invited to our in-person recruiting event. New hires then receive up to 12 weeks of paid training in our product, systems, and selling best practices. Once training is complete, your true earning potential begins: we provide leads, you build relationships and convert those leads to loyal clients. There is a very real learning curve in the first year, but as you sharpen your skills and build your book of business your earnings will continue to grow.
Compensation structure includes a base hourly minimum wage plus sales-driven bonuses.
- Training period: Minimum wage plus two $1,000 Training Completion Bonuses paid during 2nd and 3rd month of training.
- Typical first year performers earn $50-$60k/year.
- Top performers earn $100k+/year
Next steps: The upcoming training class starts on October 14, and we will conduct recruiting events September 17, 24 and 26. Apply now and set sail on an exciting new career! Apply Here
About Holland America Line
This inside sales consultant role fully supports Holland America Line and is co-located on the Santa Clarita campus of Princess Cruises. Both companies are part of the Holland America Group family of brands.
For more than 140 years, Holland America Line has been a recognized leader in cruising, taking our guests to exotic destinations around the world. Apply today and set sail on an exciting new career course! Our application process is quick and easy, be sure to login to our Talent Center and create a profile and then apply directly to your specific job.
Princess Cruises is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status. #ZR