American Hakko Products, Inc. a leading Manufacturing Company of High-Quality Tools for the Electronic Industry has an immediate opening for Inventory Control/Purchasing. The ideal candidate will be creative, energetic and an organized individual to work out of our Valencia, California office.
Essential Job Functions:
· Responsible for processing purchase orders, including but not limited to preparing orders through vendors, or an online ordering system.
· Contacting vendors, working with web-based processes, obtaining price and delivery information.
· Data entry into a spreadsheet and current data system, accurately and efficiently.
· Act as a focal point for the resolution of fundamental purchasing discrepancies, by communicating with customers and suppliers.
· Interfacing with multiple business and computer systems, initiating actions related to invoices and payments.
· Receiving quantities and schedules, inspection and rejections, and other related issues.
· Work closely with Engineers regarding product orders.