The Marketing Specialist will wear a variety of hats with the primary goal of enhancing our lead generation. The Marketing Specialist must be creative, innovative, a confident go-getter with a great attitude, strong work ethic, and can contribute to the growth of our marketing department.
The Marketing Specialist must have a positive attitude and ability to take direction, and assist with executing marketing tactics that are consistent with the Company’s branding strategy, all while being able to multitask and manage competing projects and deadlines. Proficiency with a full range of current technical tools, software and social media platforms is a must.
Essential Functions and Expectations:
- Constructing and sending marketing email campaigns, including managing lists in a database environment
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM guidelines and an understanding of “best practices” to optimize open rates for email campaigns
- Creating marketing and promotional materials from verbiage to layout
- Creating reports to analyze and manage lead flow while staying within budget
- Building and updating templates (Experience with Wordpress a plus)
- Managing and placing network TV and streaming services commercial buys
- Tracking and analyzing email and commercial airing results
- Work on multiple assignments with competing deadlines
- Produce daily commercial schedules for call center
- Help with commercial planning, production and editing
- Occasionally help with social media responsibilities including posting and responding to comments/messages
- Post and maintain ABC Instagram account including creating content, tracking engagement, etc
- Communicate professionally with third party companies to maintain business relationships
- Provide design assistance
- Learn various approaches for obtaining research information through the Internet and other sources.
- Research and keep up to date with the latest trends in advertising platforms to assist in diversifying ABC’s marketing portfolio
· Assist the Marketing department with multiple projects and work closely with the Marketing Manager.
· Help with website testing including thorough testing of forms and other applications
· Occasionally help with website content development and copy writing