WHO WE ARE: This is Retail Service at Mattel. We get it done! The Mattel Retail Service organization is an extension of our Sales & Marketing teams - at the store level. Our team is made up of retail experts who provide premier in-store execution & conversion. With 50 years of continuous service at Mattel, we focus on Merchandising, Retail Execution, Customer Service, Sales, and Training while delivering real time Business Insights. We are passionate about our portfolio of leading global brands and our success in the marketplace. We embrace growth, opportunity, innovation, and support teamwork. We are the best full-service organization in the industry!
Responsibilities: Mattel Retail Service Division is seeking (a) Temporary Team Associate(s) to team with Retail Service Representatives. While there may be occasional hours during Off Peak Season, the minimum requirement during Peak Season (Nov and Dec) is 15 hours/week. Responsibilities include merchandising Mattel/Fisher Price products on the shelf, building displays, implementing Point of Purchase materials, ensuring planogram compliance, and providing customer service. Also included are participation in special projects and conducting in-store demonstrations.
Successful candidates will be flexible and enjoy a fast-paced working environment. Required Job Qualifications:
• Must be at least 17 years old. • Preferred Device requirement – Up to date Smart phone and/or Computer to access through Chrome Browser; to access https://Mattel.okta.com for time worked entries, email and MyHR. A mobile phone is required for Multi-Factor Authentication to receive SMS(text) or Voice call.
• Have access to a Vehicle including valid driver’s license and current car insurance indicating you are named insured on the vehicle being used to perform your duties or reliable transportation.
• Physical requirements: climbing ladders up to 12’ tall, ability to regularly lift up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. from floor to waist or chest height, able to bend, twist, squat, kneel and walk for long periods of time, while adhering to safety policies and expectations.
• Available to work daytime hours during the week and scheduled weekends, to the extent permitted by law.
• Must live within parameters of the territory Santa Clarita 91350, 91381 to service/partner with assigned Rep. The base hourly rate for this position is $16.50. Preferred Job Qualifications:
• High School Graduate or GED equivalent • Consumer product industry or retail experience
• Computer skill set
• Previous Mattel experience To be considered for this position, please apply online at www.mattel.com/careers.
WHO WE ARE: Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO, Masters of the Universe, Monster High and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming and digital experiences, music, and live events. We operate in more than 35 locations and our products are sold in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.