Office Manager / Executive Assistant
We are growing and in search of GREAT teammates to advance our business. Our client-focused office is searching for an experienced, reliable and outgoing Office Manager/Executive Assistant. The Office Manager/EA will support the CEO and COO and will work across the organization. The ideal candidate is professional, detail-oriented, assertive and able to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
TSI is the fastest growing outsourcing company with Call Center operations throughout Latin America and US headquarters in Valencia, CA. We are changing the world of outsourcing and benefit from a leadership position in a segment experiencing strong year-over-year growth.
Company Culture & Mission:
TSI makes outsourcing simple so that our clients can focus on their core business and drive sales growth. TSI is the sales, customer service and back-office support engine behind many top brands, products and services. We are very selective with the partners with whom we engage as well as the teammates we invite to be a part of our family. This keeps us focused on our Values: Transparency, Passion, Our Teammates, Giving Back, Results and Fun!
Greater Los Angeles. Newly opened office is FWY close in Valencia, CA. Work to be conducted primarily in Valencia office. Some flexibility for select WFH days for the right candidate.
- Coordinate a fast-changing calendar and prioritize Exec Team’s schedule
- Act as liaison between SLT and Key Clients, Colleagues, Key Functional Vendors and Internal Dept.’s
· Book travel for Executive Team, Reps and Clients as needed
· Proactively handle requests from Internal Departments & Clients
· Schedule meetings, manage logistics and coordinate agenda
· Communicate directly and on behalf of Executive Team as directed
· Edit and recommend changes to basic Letters of Intent and other documents
· Maintain confidential information with professional decorum
· Fill critical role as “First Point of Contact” for clients, visitors, teammates
· Maintain company culture of FUN & Productivity
· Create Systems & Procedures for optimum office workflow
· Assist with incoming calls and other basic Office functions
· Trouble shoot basic office systems & manage outsourced Help Desk
· Manage Front Desk
· Order supplies and equipment as needed
· Coordinate Office Birthdays, Anniversary’s and other office events
· Work with Finance to manage Expense Reports and other basic accounting
Sales & Marketing Support
· Edit and update presentations, sales materials as needed
· Work with Leadership team to manage Referral Program
· Attend industry conferences / trade shows with Executive Team
· Coordinate and lead assigned corporate projects, working across all locations in USA and Central America
· Assist Leadership Team with milestone management and communication of key project variables
· Event Planning for Sales Meetings, Corporate Retreats
Less than 10%
$38,000-$42,000 annual salary + bonus
Salary and Benefits:
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. TSI has an excellent benefits package, including generous health, leave, and 401(k) programs.
Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Full-time