A private medical practice in Valencia, CA is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to manage the front office and represent our practice with professionalism. This person will have the opportunity to grow with the practice therefore needs to be a self-starter with excellent communication skills, leadership qualities, and show attention to detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle patient calls and effectively manage schedule
- Make sales calls (warm/cold calls) to patient database for appointments.
- Confirm appointments.
- Track and report daily scheduling metrics.
- Effectively handle telephone inquiries.
- Greet patients immediately upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service.
- Will be taught how to clean and do minor repair of hearing aids
- High School Diploma Required; 4-year degree a plus (healthcare)
- 2-4 years front office experience
- Bi-lingual (English-Spanish) a PLUS!
- Experience in sales a PLUS! (retail sales, inside sales, telemarketing, etc.)
- Must be computer literate in all Microsoft Office programs.
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch service.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Prior medical/healthcare office experience needed
- Independent-worker, thinks on their feet.