• High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
• Must have knowledge of the methods, materials, tools and equipment used in the plumbing trade.
• Experience in commercial and residential plumbing environments.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Good working knowledge of ADA requirements, the California Building Code and OSHA safety regulations.
• Completion of 4 year apprenticeship program.
• Minimum 4 years documented journeyman experience.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Must have a valid California driver license. Employment is subject to driving record meeting the standards of the CalArts insurance carrier.