We are a home restoration company that specializes in repairs caused by water damage, fire, and mold. We are looking for a skilled repairs superintendent with experience to assist our repairs department in the reconstruction process of damaged properties. The primary responsibility of this position involves managing repair projects and returning properties back to pre-loss condition . We are looking for a very self-motivated individual who can be productive and efficient without constant supervision and who takes pride in their work. The repairs Superintendent is responsible for scheduling, coordinating, and managing construction activities on multiple jobs at once, ranging form $5k to over $100k.
Responsibilities and Preferred Skills:
· schedule, coordinate, run, and manage multiple repair projects and people at once
· working together with homeowners, subcontractors, project managers, etc.
· responsible for keeping job under budget and of any needed changes to the scope of work
· Research and provide information back to the repairs project manager
· Comfortable with communicating over both email and phone
· Versatility (able to work in changing environments)
· Strong work ethic with the ability to work alone and within a team dynamic
· Neat and clean appearance
· Reliable transportation is a must.
· Background check conducted prior to employment
· 3+ years of experience required
Job Type: Full-time