looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our business.
You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide
excellent customer service.
Restaurant manager responsibilities
include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality
goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as
maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service
To be successful in this role, you’ll
need management skills and experience in both front and back of the
house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with
customers and balance seating capacity. Back of the house management
experience is also essential, as you’ll hire qualified Cooks and Wait Staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
We’ll expect you to lead by example
and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers
have pleasant dining experiences.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and
recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- Familiarity with restaurant management software, like POS Comdata
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- BSc degree in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus