Responsibilities start with...
• Implementing a Training Plan that focuses on results
• Selecting and training the best talent, setting goals, monitoring performance and providing ongoing coaching and sales training
throughout the year.
• Creating an environment where employees push themselves to their full potential and exceed goals
• Creating Performance Improvement Plans for poor performers and terminating those not meeting goals and expectations
• Listening to phone calls and coaching for improved performance.
• Role-playing one-on-one with a sales team of 10-20.
• Conducting weekly sales training and coaching meetings.
• Creating sales training aids, scripts, emails, training material, and various other support materials
• Creating and analyzing reports to measure performance, both good and bad
• Working closely with Management as well as Finance, Marketing, Shipping, and Program Management Dept.
• Implementing and tracking new procedures and protocols
• Enforcing company policies and assisting in disciplinary action if/when needed.
• Working on assigned projects.
• This position is perfect for someone wishing to step into a growing role with lots of responsibility.
• Must be a strong leader who is highly driven and will strive to take our team to the next level
• A minimum of 5 years sales experience as a top performer for a previous employer.
• A minimum of 5 years of sales management experience
• Bachelor Degree in Psychology, Business, Management or other related fields preferred.
• Preferably looking for someone who has experience in a School Admissions Setting
• Looking for a great public speaker and sales motivator.
• Needs to be great at writing scripts and sales training information.
• Needs to be a creative problem solver and conflict manager.
• Must be articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must be organized with excellent multi tasking skills.
• Able to work under pressure and be held accountable for others actions.
• Must be willing to continue training through webinars, seminars, and classes as deemed necessary.
• Must be detail oriented, a hard worker, energetic, dependable, professional, and motivational.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point and Microsoft Word.
• Must be computer literate and type a minimum of 40 wpm.
• Must be committed to working 45+ hours Monday-Friday and some weekends.