VMP Inc - Valencia, CA
VMP Inc is a high production manufacturing company serving the injection and rotational molding industry. We deliver fast solutions to our customers toughest problems by hiring the best machinist and giving them insets to succeed in their production. If you are looking for stability and growth potential in a company that supports a team environment, we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, who have high desire and drive to succeed both personally and professionally, in a fast paced and growing company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set-up/operate Brown & Sharp single spindle or Davenport multiple spindle automatic screw machines on all product produced on screw machines.
- Responsible for executing production plan according to manufacturing schedule and work instructions.
- Responsible for controlling quality of product according to Inspection Plan and maintaining quality records.
- Maintains and performs daily preventive machine maintenance and supplies for all machine related needs.
- Troubleshoot and solve minor to semi-complex problems and issues. Conduct minor root analysis.
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
- From training to 3 – 5 years’ experience with AUTOMATIC SCREW machines.
- Basic understanding on how to measure using proper measuring instruments.
- Can arrive at sound conclusions by identifying the significant from the less significant.
- Able to maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
- Able to read and understand blueprints, customer drawings, work instructions and all technical info in English.
- Must have a high level of attention to detail.
- High school diploma or GED.
What does VMP Inc Offer you?
- A clean and stable working facilities.
- A results driven organization that is not limited by bureaucracy or business processes.
- A culture that expects you to do what makes sense.
- Excellent work life balance.
- We support our employees continually by providing them with on-going high-quality training and education.
- We are a tight knit interdisciplinary team, exchanging ideas and learning from each other – we communicate openly with one another providing valuable, yet honest feedback.
- We also offer an attractive compensation package starting with a 9/80 work schedule, modern workplace environment and companywide passion to give our best every day!
Please Note: **This position is for our Valencia, CA location. There is no relocation assistance or visa sponsorship offered at this time. Job offers are pending successful completion of a background check, drug screen, and reference check.