The Shipping & Receiving employee is responsible for processing outgoing shipments both domestically and internationally. The clerk must also ensure that shipments have the required supporting documentation. Resolves issues relating to shipments and provides documentation as required.
- Process daily shipments using UPS/FedEx shipping software
- Receives and unloads incoming materials and compares information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment
- Distributes all incoming materials to the warehouse departments
- Load / Unload trucks with a sit-down forklift
- Sorting, packaging, staging, palletizing, shrink wrapping, labeling, data entry
- lifting, carrying, pushing, climbing and/or pulling climbing
- Bilingual Spanish preferred but not required.