Part-Time Position (5-8 hours per week)
Maintain financial records of the church
2)Accurately disburse funds according to budget and policy protocol
3)Provide monthly reports of financial activity
4)Support the Mission, Vision and Values of Valencia United Methodist
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
2) 3 to 5 years accounting experience using double-entry system
3) Knowledge of accounting software, preferably software designed for churches/nonprofits
4) Management skills – strong interpersonal skills and team orientation.
5) Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with staff and volunteers.