Clean Program Corp is seeking experienced warehouse associates to join our growing team.
Clean is a leading health and wellness company built around our flagship product, the 21-Day Clean Program, based on the work of NY Times Bestselling author, Dr. Alejandro Junger.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Day to day pulling, checking, and packing orders
- Receiving incoming orders
- Ability to regularly lift a minimum of 60 lbs throughout scheduled shift
- Upkeep of warehouse space (including but not limited to sweeping work area, breaking down boxes, and taking out trash)
- 3+ years of warehouse shipping and receiving experience
- Must be able to learn on the go
- Must be able to read, write, understand and speak English
- Spanish speaking is a plus
- Must be computer-literate
- Experience in Shipstation, Shopify, Microsoft Excel and Word a plus
- Forklift certification preferred but not required
- Must be able to pass drug and background test
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED required
We offer paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability insurance, as well as generous vacation, PTO, maternity, paternity, and great company product discounts for employees.
Clean is committed to equal opportunity in the workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination or attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour