Accounts Payable Clerk|
LA Police Gear, Inc
View Company Profile
<< Go back |
||Sep 06, 2018
||- n/a -
LA Police Gear is one of the largest online retailers of military, police, and tactical apparel and gear. We have a great reputation for low prices, fast shipping, and great customer service. Our operation is very lean and employees are expected to work extremely hard and efficiently. We are seeking an experienced full time accounts payable clerk who can execute the following essential functions:
1. Verify and prepare statements for payment as needed.
2. Performs a high volume of 3-way matches and invoicing on a daily basis.
3. Work with vendors to reconcile any discrepancies regarding shipments, invoices or statements.
4. Track credit card transactions used to purchase goods from vendors on a monthly basis.
5. Report any issues and work with the Receiving Supervisor to develop processes that will minimize mistakes.
6. Distribute mail.
7. Archive past paid statements for credit cards and standard check runs.
8. Perform the essential duties of the A/P Manager in the event that the A/P Manager is unavailable including but not limited to: printing invoices, posting batches, preparing statements, contacting vendors, reviewing A/P aging reports, and distributing mail.
9. Light cleaning such as consistently maintaining a clean workspace and contributing to the overall cleanliness of the public office spaces (kitchen, bathroom, breakroom, etc.).
10. Other tasks otherwise not specified.
1. Extremely detail oriented.
2. Previous accounting or financial experience required.
3. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
4. Fast learner.
5. Ability to multitask.
6. Technology savvy.
7. Proficient in the English language.
8. Excellent time management.
9. Friendly, good natured, flexible, and patient demeanor
1. Sitting on a constant basis.
2. Standing, walking, bending, kneeling, squatting, lifting and stooping on an occasional basis.
3. Climbing stairs on a daily basis.
4. Viewing information on monitors, phone, and paperwork.
5. Manual dexterity to operate all phone and computer equipment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin
Country: United States