We’re Hiring! We are currently in need of an ambitious Assistant Property Manager for the leading property management office in the Santa Clarita Valley. The position not only offers great incentives, but it also offers the opportunity to advance your Real Estate Career. If you are someone with prior customer service, attention to detail, and a willing attitude to learn, this could be your next job!
Primary Job Description: Assist two Property Managers with daily tasks of one or more rental properties including but not limited to; conducting pre-move in, pre-move out, and annual inspections of properties, file property information into Database, draft lease contracts and notices, coordinate Property Managers’ schedules, answer calls from tenants and owners regarding properties, post notices, distribute HOA notices to tenants, coordinate with HOAs to collect keys/fobs/passes/etc., assist in office supply orders, and overall office assistance.
- Willing to submit yourself to a Background Check
- Have a valid driver’s license, maintain current auto insurance & have a clean driving record
- Have a reliable form of transportation
- Real Estate Licensed or willing to obtain license within 6 months
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Must be willing to travel to and from multiple properties
- Administrative and organized skills for general office experience
- Must possess skills to manage multiple accounts and time effectively
- Sales and customer service/public relations experience
- Requires an HS Diploma or GED equivalent