Do you enjoy staying busy? A digital marketing/consulting company in Valencia is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team.
*This is a temporary role!
• Administrative duties (filing, managing tasks, controlling deliverables)
• Working closely with Project Manager to prepare action plans, reports, etc.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
• Coordination projects; help ensure client needs are met as projects evolve, analyze risks to the projects and potential opportunities for improvement
• Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
• Act as the point of contact with client if required and communicate project status to project manager as necessary
• Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
• Provide tactical support and task execution for all things related to digital marketing: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) authority development, social media campaign execution, content management and scheduling, asset/content acquisition, research, and more
• SEO client development - support SEO projects through authority development, blog posts, competitive research, and report generation
• Researching, pricing, technologies, and other information as may be needed for projects