The Warehouse Worker completes shipments by processing and loading orders.
• Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
• Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
• Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
• Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Completes reports by entering required information.
• Does general maintenance for the property.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.